IT’S HEREEEEEE! Welcome to my blog and my very first blog post! I’m beyond excited to be able to finally share this space with you all, it took a lot of time and patience on my part, but also a lot of support and prayer from my loved ones. Needless to say, this is all very new to me…so please show me some grace and patience, and thank you in advance for putting up with my overuse of !!!!’s.
The process and steps to this very post has already made this blog very near and dear to my heart. I’m by no means a fashion or life connoisseur, nor am I the greatest writer, but I refuse to let that bring me down. I’m excited to share very real opinions and experiences as I continue to explore my life and style on this blog!
Alright now that that’s over, here are 10 random facts about me!
- I was saved by the grace of God when I was in college when I hit one of my lowest points (this will probably be another post later)
- I often get mistaken for being Filipino, but I am 100% Vietnamese!
- I’m a dental hygienist but… I FREAKING LOVE CANDY, Rainbow AirHeads Xtremes Bites are my jam right now hehe
- I love eating a little too much, I’m pretty sure I can out-eat my boyfriend…
- My boyfriend and I started “talking” through this little iPhone game called Spaceteam
- I come from a family of 4 kids and live with my sister in Seattle!
- When I was younger I wanted glasses so bad that I crossed my eyes for long periods of time, hoping it would help me get glasses…
- I love collecting cute tote bags and Trader Joe’s grocery bags
- In high school, my nickname was “Grandma Hands” because of my rough textured hands -__-
- Even though I live in Seattle, I can only drink coffee if it’s drowned in a TON of sugar (aka mochas or a frap…)
Thanks so much for reading, until next time!