As most of you probably know (through all my annoying Instastories, oops) I spent this past weekend in Disneyland with a group of amazing girls. One of my good friends is getting married in about 2 months and I have the honor of being one of her bridesmaids! So what better way to celebrate the bride-to-be than at one of the happiest places on earth?!

This was my second time ever at Disneyland and my first time doing both parks from open to close. I’m also not the biggest Disney fan (shocked faces I know, I’m sorry) but the bride is, so I was ready to endure the “pain” of Disneyland for two whole days… lol. But needless to say, I had SO MUCH FUN! My legs and feet hated me, but it was all so worth it! So I wanted to quickly share some of the highlights and pictures from this trip 🙂

Our first full day was spent in Disneyland and of course our first ride was Space Mountain! I totally forgot what the ride was like and that they took a picture at the end… During the whole ride my right eye was watering and tearing up, so the camera literally snapped me as I was wiping a tear away.

One of our friends was filming our entire first day with her phone. Yes, even on most of the rides… and one of my biggest fears was that she’d drop or lose her phone on one of the rides. And of course halfway through our day, her phone disappears on the Indiana Jones ride! I was so convinced that she wouldn’t find it, but turns out someone turned it in because they found it in the crack of the seat! Seriously by the grace of God she found her phone in this crazy park!

And literally right after her phone was found, as we were walking towards the ‘It’s a Small World’ ride, one of the workers on the ‘Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride’ pulled us aside and offered to let us skip to the front of the line! If you’re ever in Disneyland, the Mr. Toad ride is definitely not worth the wait… I repeat, NOT WORTH IT LOL. But when you get to skip the line, why not?? AND THEN! As we were walking to the Small World ride, another worker directed us through the fastpass line and let us skip the huge line! We were all pretty much freaking out that this happened back-to-back on two rides. It may have not been the two best rides, but hey, I’m not complaining!

Our second day was spent in California Adventures and was definitely a more chill day not running around to collect all the Fastpasses we can. So chill, that we literally saw Hudson Yang, Forrest Wheeler and Ian Chen chillin’ on a curb! If you guys don’t recognize these names (I wouldn’t have either) they’re the kids from ABC’s Fresh Off the Boat! They were gracious enough to take pictures with ALL of us, even with our crazy fangirling squeals…

This past weekend was so tiring and exhausting, but SO much fun. And again, I really am not a huge Disney person, but it was perfect going with people who were and knew what they were doing. The best part of the whole trip honestly, was being in Disneyland and celebrating the beautiful bride-to-be with all of her closest friends. Every single one of the girls on this trip are all SO DIFFERENT, but it’s crazy how we all came together and got along to celebrate someone we love so much. Seriously with that many girls and personalities, I was slightly worried lol. But at the end of the day, WE SURVIVED! Hehe…

Here are more random pictures from the trip! PS taking solo shots here is almost near IMPOSSIBLE, but it helps when everyone around you is literally taking shameless photos as well.

Hope you enjoyed! Comment below and let me know what your favorite ride at Disneyland is 🙂

-D

Share:

16 Comments

1. February 13, 2018 / 7:59 pm

This looks like so much fun! I’ve never been to a Disney Theme Park but have always wanted to go! I have Disney world on the east coast! Maybe one day! I’d rather go to Harry Potter world though hahah but seriously it looks like all of you gals had a blast! I love the roller coaster pic 😂

• delinamaria
      Author
      February 21, 2018 / 8:12 pm

It was so much fun!!! Super exhausting, but the good kind hehe.. And man Disney World is my next goal, I’m dying to see Harry Potter world!!

2. Stephanie Kang
    February 13, 2018 / 8:07 pm

YAY GLAD YOU HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! Disneyland is the best, only fitting that it gets to show one of the coolest people what it’s made of hehe. LOVE THIS AND LOVE YOU!

• delinamaria
      Author
      February 21, 2018 / 8:15 pm

YOUR SIS WAS SERIOUSLY THE MVP!!! literally led us everywhere haha, I have no clue how your fam does this for days..

3. Isabel L
    February 13, 2018 / 8:08 pm

I love Disneyland!! I want to go all the time! What shoes did you wear in the parks? Also such cute overalls! Loving how trendy you are even when you need to be comfortable!

• delinamaria
      Author
      February 21, 2018 / 8:19 pm

THANKS ISABEL!! I wore my Reebok classics the first day, and honestly it was pretty comfy!! They have thick soles which I love! And the second day I wore my vans, which to my surprise held up pretty well!
      Thanks for stopping by 🙂

4. Adrienne
    February 14, 2018 / 8:14 am

looks so fun!! And those kids!!!

• delinamaria
      Author
      February 21, 2018 / 8:22 pm

IT WAS! I still remember my first time hehehehe
      but also man it was pretty dope meeting the kids!

5. Paulette
    February 14, 2018 / 9:52 am

You will one day be a full-fledged Disney lover. IT IS MY GOAL IN LIFE. Thanks for sharing your experience Dee!!

• delinamaria
      Author
      February 21, 2018 / 8:23 pm

PLEASE TEACH ME!! I need to learn all the secrets before I have kids LOLOL. Thanks for being there with me

6. February 14, 2018 / 6:24 pm

This reminds me of my visit to the Tokyo Disneyland which I just wrote a blog post about! I totally know what you mean, it was sooo exhausting but So much fun! And we went on the Space Mountain ride first too!

PS: I just found your blog and I’m absolutely loving it! I’d love if you could check mine out xx
    -Ola

• delinamaria
      Author
      February 21, 2018 / 8:24 pm

OMG YOU WENT TO DISNEYLAND TOKYO?! That is seriously goalssssss hehe.
      You are too sweet!! Thank you for stopping by, will def check out your blog as well 🙂

7. Minnie
    February 16, 2018 / 12:44 pm

DEEEELINA!

Even though you were sick and coughing up your lungs half the time 🙁 you never failed to have a smile on your face, scream your head off on all the rides, still look fab as always, and shower me with lovez. I am thankful for a friend like you. Blessed by you and your heart Delinamaria <3

• delinamaria
      Author
      February 21, 2018 / 8:25 pm

IT WAS ALL WORTH IT DUHH!!! Had such a blast celebrating you 🙂

8. steph
    February 17, 2018 / 12:50 am

Loved reading about Disneyland from your point-of-view and love that I can look back on this post to remember our trip by! 🙂 Looking forward to more travel blogs and trips from you!!!

• delinamaria
      Author
      February 21, 2018 / 8:29 pm

Aw thanks so much Steph! Loved spending time there and making new memories with you ladies 🙂